Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Vision Boards & Tummy Tucks ~ All In A Days Work!

Don't worry I am not going under the knife anytime soon! 

I am actually just sitting here sipping a little bubble water (in a wine glass of course;) wrapping up my Day 2 of the 5 Day Slim Down! 

So what does a VISION BOARD & TUMMY TUCK have to do with my day 2 you ask? 

Well it's simple, they were both on my BEACH BABE todo list today:) Day 2 went off without a hitch and as I sit here and type I am ending the day feeling incredibly excited and motivated to kick some serious booty on the TONE IT UP program. Let me tell you why...


Having completed some serious training regimens and then dabbling with a few that I didn't even come close to sticking with. I can often tell the difference between programs that are going to get you real maintainable results and ones that are so far fetched that you couldn't possibly create a lifestyle of it, not to mention gaining back double what you lost on the plan (Can you say HCG DIET)!!

Now I realize I am only on Day 2 and still in the SLIM DOWN phase, which is a little more strict. But I can honestly say that this PROGRAM is definitely not a DIET, it's a LIFESTYLE! I can see how the daily routine they have you following is one you can for sure implement without experiencing burn out or feeling so deprived you derail from it. From the habitual early morning BOOTY CALL to the EVERYTHING IN MODERATION mindset with the HEAVY on the FRESH, LEAN & GREEN and a little wiggle room for treats and indulgences! It's definitely a LIFESTYLE you can LIVE WITH!

So let's get to the good stuff, how did Day 2 play out for me...

WAKEUP : BOMBSHELL SPELL
BOOTYCALL : 30 minute walk
M1 : Greek Yogurt topped with Strawberries & Banana
TONING WO : BIKINI BODY ROUTINE
JUICE : KEVITA 
M2 : Cantaloupe & Cashews
M3 : Spicy Mustard BIKINI WRAP
TONING Round 2 : SUNSET STRETCH & SUN KISSED ABS from BEACH BABE DVD
JUICE : Coconut Water
MIDDAY SMOOTHIE : LEAN OUT 
M4 : Chicken Breast, Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice & Kale Salad
M5 : Apple w/ Cinnamon

That's some serious food right? I keep my starches limited to earlier in the day and I have to say that the MIDDAY SMOOTHIE definitely ties me over until dinner. HAPPY BELLY!

Now, let's talk a little workout shall we... 

I kept my cardio light this am and just opted for a walk to loosen up my sore legs. But I made up for it by completing three TONING workouts today, which I loved! I felt like I got a killer workout but tons of variety so I never felt bored and I especially loved my TUMMY TUCK:)  The sun kissed abs delivered some serious core engagement and Karena had me grunting during the TUMMY TUCK move, OUCH! 



But I have to admit my favorite part of Day 2 was creating my #bikiniseries vision board. I was lucky enough to sync up with a group of TONE IT UP gals on instagram who are doing the 8 week BIKINI SERIES. This is an 8 week program Katrina & Karena do to get us all motivated and ready for summer!! They have yet to release the 2015 BIKINI SERIES edition so a group of us are doing last years to get a jump start;) I am basically following the weekly workout schedule and the occasional sunset challenges which are often personal development based and/or meditation. Yesterdays challenge was all about creating a VISION BOARD that reflects how I want to feel as I head into the summer months. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!! I am all about the power of VISION BOARDS so I was ecstatic to check this off my list! 

Check it out, MY 2015 SUMMER TIME VISION BOARD! 

I did it online so I could save the image to my phone. I set it as my wallpaper so I get the chance to glance at it several times a day ~ IT'S ALL ABOUT STAYING MOTIVATED RIGHT?!!

There you have it Day 2 in a nutshell, it was an awesome day! 

I am loving the TONE IT UP community and all of the inspiration I am getting each day! 

Here's to getting healthy & happy, 

Valerie

No comments :

Post a Comment