Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

I've Got So Much To Say!

Oh Hello!

I am so excited to be typing right now!

Truth be told I have been sitting on this post for quite some time. A few months back I created this page. I slapped a name on it ~ INSPIRED 2B FIT (a name that popped into my head several months ago when creating a Facebook page) and let it sit dormant until now. Curious as to WHY?

Yeah, I was too!

IT WAS OUT OF FEAR! Yup, you heard me FEAR! FEAR of not having enough to say, FEAR of not saying the right thing, FEAR of opening myself up and no one caring enough to listen! Then it hit me ....

I've got so much to say!
I am speaking from my heart so how can there be a right or wrong!
And even if one person hears me that's one person more than I had by sitting here with a blank page!

So here I am... opening myself self up to all of you on a new blog, with a new name!



This last year has been a journey, actually let me back up. The last three years have been quite the journey and one that I am excited to share! I am a total work in progress, getting up each and every day much like all of you and trying to put my best self forward. I work daily on creating healthy habits that fuel my body both physically and nutritionally. I'm slowing down for more "ME TIME" to allow growth emotionally and spiritually. I am letting go of FEAR and tackling my weaknesses head on to mold myself mentally to create more strength, love and balance in my life!

What I have realized is that I LOVE SHARING! I love opening my self up in hopes that others can relate and maybe, just maybe be inspired to start their very own journey to a healthier & happier life. This blog will be just that... my outlet for sharing my personal journey, a place for me to offer input on what has and hasn't worked for me thus far. I will chime in with nutrition and exercise advice, share about any and everything that shines motivation & simply share what comes from my heart!

Wishing you health & happiness,

Valerie

No comments :

Post a Comment